1. Scope of Personal Information
“Personal information” is information about individuals. Information that is identifiable the individual, such as name, date of birth, e-mail address, address, telephone number, fax number, etc. is included in Personal Information.
2. Acquisition of Personal Information
When you use some services, we may collect personal information such as your name, date of birth, email address, and address. All of this information is collected by lawful and fair means in accordance with the following collection purposes.
3. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
– To deliver e-mail magazines, newsletters, etc.
– To deliver your order
– To deliver direct mail and information
– To contact with customers
4. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties and Disclaimers
We do not disclose personal information provided by customers to any third party unless one of the following applies.
– With the customer’s consent
– When disclosure is required by relevant organizations due to laws and regulations
– In the case of disclosure in a state where the individual customer cannot be identified
– When entrusting the handling of personal information to the extent necessary for business execution
5. Shared Use of Personal Data
Our company may disclose your personal information to a subcontractor, etc. to the extent necessary.
Disclosure to a subcontractor, etc. is to inform the company, etc. that has entrusted the delivery service of deliverables, etc. with your name and address.
6. About the Safety Management of Personal Information
With regard to the management of customer personal information, we will determine the person in charge of management and perform appropriate management. We will strive to prevent leakage of personal information to the outside.
We take reasonable and strict safety measures against risks such as loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage due to unauthorized access of personal information.
Please be aware that we are not liable for any loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information caused by reasons not attributable to our company.
7. About Google Analytics
If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings, but some services and functions will not be available.
Established on February 3, 2015
Updated on June 14, 2023